CodeLyoko.Fr

Dernières news  
[IFSCL] L'IFSCL 4.6.X est jouable !
[Code Lyoko] Un « nouveau » monde sans...
[Code Lyoko] Le retour de Code Lyoko ?
[Code Lyoko] Les 20 ans de Code Lyoko...
[Code Lyoko] Les fans projets explosent !
[IFSCL] IFSCL 4.5.X: Bande annonce et re...
[Site] Sophie Decroisette & Jérôme Mous...
[Créations] Notre sainte Trinité a du talent...
[Site] Les trouvailles du Père Dudu - E...
[Code Lyoko] Un monde sans danger - Le...

Derniers topics  
Que pensez vous des attaques de XANA ?
Parlons jeux vidéo !
Beaucoup de culottes...
Nouveaux Membres : Présentez-vous !!!
La place des personnages féminins dan...
[JDR] Code Lyoko
La compositrice de Monde sans danger ...
Le supercalculateur peut-il faire des...
Lyoko-guerriers : changer d'habitudes...
Vos plus intenses moments d'émotion a...

Accueil | Règles du forum News | FAQ | Rechercher | Liste des Membres | Groupes d'utilisateurs | T'chat | Retour au site 
  Bienvenue, Invité ! (Connexion | S'enregistrer)
  Nom d'utilisateur:   Mot de passe:   

[Terminée] Monstres Part 1 "Existence des monstres"

Forum Code Lyoko | CodeLyoko.Fr Index du Forum -> Site/Forum -> EN.codelyoko.fr

Page 1 sur 1

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant 
 Auteur Message
ZaRyu MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Aoû 2013 20:52   Sujet du message: [Terminée] Monstres Part 1 "Existence des monstres" Répondre en citant  
[Mégatank]

Comme promis, je traduis la rubrique Monstres en entier, et voila la première partie : l'existence des monstres.

J'espère que je n'ai fait aucune faute dans la traduction, que ca soit les noms propres ou les expressions !

Citation:
Many mysteries float over the birth of the monsters and the secret of their making seems to be well-kept by XANA. The existence of a monsters factory is surely impossible…
They could be made by a basic program, containing all their characteristics, which would allow XANA to create really similar monsters, as like as two peas in a pod… It would match with the program created by Jeremy to virtualize vehicles. Something sure : the monsters are not virtualized after a dematerialization and are not based on a body which already exists…

We have seen that, in some episodes, like the 36 (Marabounta), XANA virtualizes its creatures right in the field like Jeremy does with his virtual fighters.

The Mantas give us another element for the answer : when the heroes start to sneak into Carthage's interface, Jeremy talks about a "hatching". We can now see the sublime blue creatures rooting out the digital sky which englobs the Sector 5. They seem to appear suddenly from the inside of digital datas. If they are created by a program, well, they are not virtualized (or from the inside of the digital sky, without being seen)… In the episode 55 "Tidal Wave", it's a Creeper which roots out. After its birth, it is launched upon the platform and lands, ready to fight !

We also ignore if creating them asks XANA some energy… The heroes are well-placed to know that XANA always produces monsters in large quantities, but it is impossible to learn if it's able to produce important quantities in a simple way, or if he can produce infinite monsters, but if he can, in which rhythm ? This second hypothesis is refutable : if XANA had this possibility, Lyoko could be invaded in all Sectors.

One last question is indirectly related to the monsters' production : why, during some attacks, the heroes only have to fight a couple of monsters, but during others missions, they have to fight against an entire army ?

The last episodes give us an answer : XANA can surely produce more monsters according to the power it has thanks to the time Reversion. The limit of the number of its creatures is related with the 'Machine-power' that Jeremy mentions when he is unable to virtualize vehicles. This hypothesis is confirmed with the apparition of the Kolossus (Episode 92 "Cold Sweat"). The Kolossus is a monster so strong, titanic and imposing that, when XANA calls upon it, XANA needs an incredible energy source. And it finds it in all the Replikas it accumulated while contaminating Supercomputers.
It's all about machine-power. This power is the key of the monsters' mobilization, in the same way the virtualization by scanners costs energy to the Supercomputer.

The death of the monsters is less convoluted : when they are mortally hit or fall in the Digital Sea, they are simply devirtualized. They have no minds because they are controled by XANA ; the destruction of their virtual bodies tallies with their total disappearance in the virtual world… The Kolossus is the only exception. After being defeated, its body didn't disappear. It stayed there and froze.

Si jamais il y a une erreur, qu'on me prévienne SVP.

EDIT : merci Ikorih.

Dernière édition par ZaRyu le Sam 24 Aoû 2013 14:14; édité 7 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé

Ikorih MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Aoû 2013 21:11   Sujet du message: Répondre en citant  
M.A.N.T.A (Ikorih)

A la troisième ligne, tu as employé le pronom "Who" pour reprendre "a basic program", cependant ledit pronom ne peut reprendre qu'une personne. Il faut utiliser "which"
Je n'ai rien vu d'autre, toutefois Smile

http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/17/09/92/95/signat10.png
Et je remercie quand même un(e) anonyme qui refusait qu'on associe son nom à ce pack Razz

http://i81.servimg.com/u/f81/17/09/92/95/userba11.png

ZaRyu MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Aoû 2013 21:15   Sujet du message: Répondre en citant  
[Mégatank]

Ah oui, effectivement, j'avais pas capté ^^

Enfin bon, personne n'est irréprochable : je vais éditer ca, merci Ikorih !

Carina MessagePosté le: Ven 16 Aoû 2013 00:33   Sujet du message: Répondre en citant  
[Tout juste inscrit]

I saw a post on Tumblr by cleenglish talking about how English proofreading was requested. I don't speak French, sorry. ;~; Otherwise I would've written in French, but alas, I only know a few words from trips to Montreal. I tried to write down any reasons too, since it really helps me in Spanish (which I'm studying in school) to know the reason behind a grammar rule or a correction. This translation is really good, and it's a lot better than what I can do from English to Spanish! It's also very accurate, so most of my corrections are just me nitpicking and being annoying about it.

Spoiler

ZaRyu MessagePosté le: Ven 16 Aoû 2013 01:28   Sujet du message: Répondre en citant  
[Mégatank]

ENGLISH : Well, thank you for these advices.

I see that I had good english teachers, there wasn't much mistakes ^^

About Jeremy, I just forgot the R of Jeremy while typing a little bit too fast ... Thanks, I didn't see that, even when I read it to be sure there was no grammar mistakes.

But, for the other mistakes, I'll give it to the translators, just to be sure. You may have seen on the english version of the website, but we have to translate ALL the folders, all the episodes, all the background of the series and all the texts, and there's 2 reasons of our help : it takes a long time, and the english translators may have a little problem with French grammar, French expressions and all this stuff ... So, French fans translate, then the English team corrects it, and in the end, it's published on the website in english !

FRANCAIS : Merci pour ces conseils.

Je vois que j'ai eu des bons profs d'anglais, il n'y avait pas beaucoup de fautes ^^

A propos de Jeremie, J'ai juste oublié le R en tapant un peu trop vite ... Merci, je l'avais pas vu, meme en relisant pour etre sur qu'il n'y avait pas de fautes de grammaire.

Mais, pour les autres erreurs, je vais donner aux traducteurs, pour etre sur. Tu l'as peut-etre vu sur la version anglaise du site, mais on doit traduire TOUS les dossiers, les épisodes, l'histoire de la série et tous les textes, et il y a deux raisons à notre aide : ca prend beaucoup de temps, et l'équipe de traduction anglaise pourrait avoir quelques soucis avec la grammaire francaise, les expressions et tout ca ... Donc, les fans francais traduisent, puis l'équipe anglaise corrige, et à la fin, c'est publié sur le site en anglais !

a_queenoffairys MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Sep 2013 06:25   Sujet du message: Re: Monstres Part 1 "Existence des monstres" [FINI Répondre en citant  
[Frelion]

ZaRyu a écrit:
We also don't know if creating them demands energy from XANA… The heroes are well-placed to know that XANA always produces monsters in large quantities, but it is impossible to learn if it's able to produce important quantities in a simple way, or if it can produce infinite monsters, but if it can, how readily? This second hypothesis is refutable: if XANA had this possibility, Lyoko could be invaded in all Sectors.

One last question is indirectly related to the monsters' production: why, during some attacks, do the heroes only have to fight a couple of monsters, but during others missions, they have to fight against an entire army?

The last episodes give us an answer: XANA can surely produce more monsters according to the power it has thanks to the time reversion. The limit of the number of its creatures is related with the 'processing power' that Jeremy mentions when he is unable to virtualize vehicles. This hypothesis is confirmed with the appearance of the Kolossus (episode 92 “Cold Sweat”). The Kolossus is a monster so strong, titanic and imposing that, when XANA calls upon it, XANA needs an incredible energy source. And it finds it in all the Replikas it accumulated while contaminating Supercomputers.
It's all about processing power. This power is the key to the monsters' mobilization, in the same way the virtualization by scanners costs the Supercomputer energy.

The monsters' deaths are less convoluted: when they are mortally hit or fall in the Digital Sea, they are simply devirtualized. They have no minds because they are controlled by XANA; the destruction of their virtual bodies tallies with their total disappearance from the virtual world… The Kolossus is the only exception. After being defeated, its body didn't disappear. It stayed there and froze.

...et la fin. "Machine-power" est correcte, mais Jeremie dit "processing power" dans les épisodes.

Terminée et la page s'est mis à jour. Merci à vous trois !

ZaRyu MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Sep 2013 11:49   Sujet du message: Répondre en citant  
[Mégatank]

D'accord, je savais pas ...

Merci aqueenoffairys de ce detail !

a_queenoffairys MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Sep 2013 04:44   Sujet du message: Répondre en citant  
[Frelion]

C'est normal, pas problème ! C'est pour ça que les traductions sont relu par un anglais, non ? ^^

Forum Code Lyoko | CodeLyoko.Fr Index du Forum -> Site/Forum -> EN.codelyoko.fr Page 1 sur 1

Réponse rapide